We don’t know about you, but 2017 was a big year. And if you’re wondering what changes have happened in GoReact in the past 365 days, you’re about to find out. Here are some highlights:
- New GoReact dashboard—After lots of interviews, usability tests, polls, and research, we released a fresh new design of GoReact that’s easier than ever to navigate.
- Faster speeds in GoReact—We’re always looking for ways to make our software even faster, and this year we had not one but two different rounds of speed amplification.
- New changes to LTI—Activity reports are now available to view directly in LTI as well as the ability to export them. Comment-only activities are also now available in LTI.
- Rubric icon—This brand new icon now identifies activities with rubrics. You can see at a glance where your rubrics are being used, even right from your dashboard.
- Ease of processes—GoReact now makes sure equipment is set up correctly before an activity starts. Customers can also edit activities and view reports with fewer clicks.
- YouTube video captions—Now when users upload YouTube videos, the captions that come with them will play back right in GoReact.
- Inviting users is easier than ever—Based directly on user feedback, we’ve simplified the process of inviting users to your courses and activities.
- Custom branding for GoReact partners—If you’re one of our partners, you can now change the main color of the app to match your organization’s branding.
- New “Add video” button—To make things more straightforward, our new video and upload video buttons have merged into just one button.
- GoReact slide sync—We were thrilled to officially launch our side-by-side slide technology this year. You can now review slides in a split-screen format with your students’ videos.
We look forward to another successful year as we continue adding more features to GoReact in 2018! If you ever have any questions, you can check out our GoReact tutorials in the Help Center or call our Support Team at 1-855-717-3499
Want to read more awesomeness like this? Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter the Yardstick & Apple for more on education and teaching.
What do Siri, Dr. Watson, and Samwise Gamgee all have in common? Simple. They’re all helpful sidekicks. And that’s exactly what GoReact is: a reliable companion to help instructors and coaches teach students new skills crazy fast. It all happens by combining video technology with time-coded feedback. To learn more, check out GoReact.com.